Senior Electrical Engineer (Entity Maintenance)
Unleash potential.Copper connects the world. In technologies, such as eMobility, energy and data transfer, refrigeration and air conditioning technology, digitalization and the Internet of Things. And in everything that has yet to be innovated today, but will need copper tomorrow.
- 200 YearsSuccess
5 years to be there
We are a subsidiary of the Wieland Group based in Singapore, with a state-of-the-art cold rolling mill as well as high-performance slitting and milling lines. We offer a broad portfolio of copper and high-performance alloy strips for the Asian customers. You can find further information here: Wieland Singapore.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Ensure that plant equipment & machinery are in good working condition with preventive maintenance program.
- Using analytical tools and machine down time data to identify root causes and implement effective measures to reduce breakdown occurrence and extended downtime.
- Assistant to Plant Engineer/Assistant Manager – Plant Engineering in machine installations in the production.
- Responsible for the operational efficiency of the production process, maintenance functions and equipment upgrading.
- Responsible for machinery and installation in the production.
- Responsible for recommendations of corrective actions in case of quality discrepancies.
- To ensure that the team of maintenance technicians are continuously trained and developed in supporting shop equipment & machinery that operate using the latest available technology.
- Implementation of maintaining machine instructions/records.
- Supports quality objectives and assists in initiating improvement programs.
- Support and trouble-shoot critical issues in the production line.
- Responsible for the ISO standards and procedures in Maintenance department.
Secondary Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation of new production processes/equipment.
- Responsible for plant shift change and coverage for maintenance activities.
- Responsible for monthly KPI in-terms of downtime and preventive maintenance.
- Authority to down the line if any abnormalities or safety concern arise.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering and minimum 5 to 10 years of relevant experience.
- Familiar with Automation and Control engineering.
- Working experience in Siemens PLC S5 and S7, Siemens drives frequency converters, Siemens Master drives, Micromaster and Sinamics.
- Knowledge of MS Office is a must, SAP will be an added advantage.
- Ability to read complex circuit diagrams.
- Basic knowledge in Mechanics, Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Strong personality with a hands-on attitude.
- Ability to perform overtime on weekdays & weekends.
- Ability to perform shift work when it is needed.
- On Call Support during and after office hours.
- Health insurance plan: Comprehensive medical benefit plan for employee and dependents.
- Well-being: Variety of social and health-related activities for employees.
- Multicultural environment: Work in a multicultural environment, with colleagues of diversified backgrounds.
Mr. Darren Tan
Phone: +65 6869 2729