Sales Manager Sweden
Unleash potential.Copper connects the world. In technologies, such as eMobility, energy and data transfer, refrigeration and air conditioning technology, digitalization and the Internet of Things. And in everything that has yet to be innovated today, but will need copper tomorrow.
- 200 YearsSuccess
5 years to be there
We are a subsidiary of the Wieland Group based in Hvidovre, Denmark. We are one of the leading suppliers of semi-finished products in copper and copper alloys in Sweden and Denmark. Our product portfolio includes bars, strips, sheets and tubes for industry and construction. You can find further information here: Wieland Manner.
- Practice: As a Sales Manager at Wieland Manner, no two days are the same. You will spend most of your time visiting our customers in Sweden to find out how we can help them. Your professional consultative approach is to be customized to the customer - this can be a senior management team one day and a sole trader the next.
- Responsibility: Your tasks are to maintain existing customer relationships and find new ones with which to shape the future. It is about building contacts on site and helping them find the most innovative and cost-effective solutions for their needs.
- Flexibility: Your day starts at your home office and so you can manage your own time. You are responsible for setting your own schedule, so you can plan your client visits as needed.
- Induction: We will teach you everything you need to know about our products, the IT systems you will use on the job, etc. - you need to be motivated to learn and get started.
- Know-how: You have already gained experience in customer contact in the copper industry or a related metal industry. In addition, sales experience in a distribution company would be an advantage.
- Experience: You bring professional experience in working with the entire customer service as well as experience with CRM and ERP system.
- Personality: You enjoy assisting your customers with all their questions and are characterized by commitment, maturity and assertiveness. In addition, you demonstrate the ability to operate as a flexible team player with a hunger for success.
- Self-starter: You must be comfortable working independently, building relationships remotely, and able to motivate yourself.
- Language skills: You round off your profile with a business fluent knowledge of written and spoken Swedish and can communicate well in English.
- Atmosphere: As a future-oriented company with a 200-year history of success, we offer you a secure job with a very good working atmosphere.
- Work flexibility: 30 vacation days per year, flexitime.
- Well-being: Competitive salary and a performance bonus scheme, 8% employer pension contributions and private Health Insurance.
- Development: Genuine career advancement possibilities.
Mr Heine Sønnichsen
Phone: +45 2245 2320