Copper connects the world. In technologies, such as eMobility, energy and data transfer, refrigeration and air conditioning technology, digitalization and the Internet of Things. And in everything that has yet to be innovated today, but will need copper tomorrow.
Wieland stands for diversity and equal opportunities - for this reason, we look forward to receiving individual applications regardless of age, gender, nationality, religion, or ethnic and social background.
- 200 YearsSuccess
5 years to be there
We are a subsidiary of the Wieland Group based in Singapore, with a state-of-the-art cold rolling mill as well as high-performance slitting and milling lines. We offer a broad portfolio of copper and high-performance alloy strips for the Asian customers. You can find further information here: Wieland Singapore.
- Plan and schedule production orders in accordance with demand and available resources.
- Sequence the planned orders on the line using Quintiq Advanced planning and scheduling tool (APS) and monitor production schedules in WFS.
- Should be able to estimate and control Production capacity.
- Monitor raw materials inventory to ensure smooth production.
- Monitor production schedule to meet on-time delivery.
- Periodically report the performance of planning and production.
- Create and maintain Bill Of Materials (BOM), Routings, Production version & Product cost estimation in SAP.
- Liaise and coordinate with cross functional departments related to materials on hold in production and other planning related issues.
- Co-ordinate with maintenance department to get the monthly preventive maintenance plan.
- Participate in MRB meetings to support in taking decision of on-hold materials.
- Create & Maintain Planning procedure for his/her respective area.
- Participate in planning process improvements and other lean activities.
- Must have Diploma or Degree in Industrial engineering or supply chain management or any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in production planning preferably in the metal fabrication or cold rolling mill
- Strong knowledge in SAP Production Planning module and MES systems
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in LEAN manufacturing will be an added advantage.
- The candidate is expected to be highly flexible and must have a desire to take up multiple functions in all areas of Production Planning.
- Candidate should possess strong interest in process improvement.
- Health insurance plan: Comprehensive medical benefit plan for employee and dependents.
- Well-being: Variety of social and health-related activities for employees.
- Multicultural environment: Work in a multicultural environment, with colleagues of diversified backgrounds.