Unleash potential.Copper connects the world. In technologies, such as eMobility, energy and data transfer, refrigeration and air conditioning technology, digitalization and the Internet of Things. And in everything that has yet to be innovated today, but will need copper tomorrow.
- 200 YearsSuccess
5 years to be there
We are a subsidiary of the Wieland Group based in Singapore, with a state-of-the-art cold rolling mill as well as high-performance slitting and milling lines. We offer a broad portfolio of copper and high-performance alloy strips for the Asian customers. You can find further information here: Wieland Singapore.
- Work according to production plan and maintain operational efficiency.
- Carry out in process measurements, maintain product quality and report any deviations to respective personnel.
- Complying with safe work practices, ISO procedures, rules and regulations.
- Participate in continuous 5S & TPM improvement initiatives.
- Monitoring of inventory stock to ensure enough stock to run production
- Completes assigned tasks within the agreed time and delivers expected results while avoiding the waste of allocated resources.
- Understands customer requirements, recognizes the business implications of these requirements and provide the relevant services to achieve expected results.
- Takes responsibility for the outcome of assigned work. Admits mistakes openly and can be relied upon to do the best for the company.
- Collaborates with others at all levels, participates actively in workgroups, contributes ideas, offers and asks for support, create mutual trust and respect.
- Does not avoid conflict, seeks solutions and closures through constructive feedback, active listening and openness.
- Affects others positively, wins support by trust, competency, effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Identifies and eliminates root causes using appropriate approaches.
- Able to give a minimum of 3 ideas every year for either process or system improvement.
- Monitor process/machines and do minor troubleshoot/report any deviations to respective personnel.
- Experience in metal industry (Cold rolling mill, Strip annealing, Pickling, Levelling or Slitting machines)
- Knowledge of LEAN management (TPM, 5S & OEE) preferred
- Committed, self-starter and team player
- Good in analyzing and solving problems
- Able to read, write and speak in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) is an added advantage
- Willingness to learn and educate others
- Ability to work in rotating shifts and perform overtime on weekdays and weekends
- Diploma holder in Engineering discipline
- Health insurance plan: Comprehensive medical benefit plan for employee and dependents.
- Well-being: Variety of social and health-related activities for employees.
- Multicultural environment: Work in a multicultural environment, with colleagues of diversified backgrounds.
Mr. James Yeo