Finance Officer (Accounts Payable)
Unleash potential.Copper connects the world. In technologies, such as eMobility, energy and data transfer, refrigeration and air conditioning technology, digitalization and the Internet of Things. And in everything that has yet to be innovated today, but will need copper tomorrow.
- 200 YearsSuccess
5 years to be there
We are a subsidiary of the Wieland Group based in Singapore, with a state-of-the-art cold rolling mill as well as high-performance slitting and milling lines. We offer a broad portfolio of copper and high-performance alloy strips for the Asian customers. You can find further information here: Wieland Singapore.
1. Management of Accounts Payable Disbursement Process
- Invoice Input will include with or without PO and forwarder invoices
- Payment processing via BCM and direct bank transfer
- Monthly GIRO – processing bank direct debit authorization (e.g. property tax, rentals)
- Reconciliation of vendor monthly statement of accounts
- Maintain internal/external relation with regards to disputes and resolution.
- Follow up missing invoices and provide payment schedules.
- Vendor Credit Application
- Processing of supplier debit credit notes
- Reimbursement of staff expense claim
- Coding and authorisation of credit card expenses
- Meeting deadlines as specified in Finance and Controlling Calendar / Timetable
- Ensuring compliance with Wieland Authorisation Policy in all areas
- Ensuring compliance with GST regulations & Gifts and Entertainment Policy
2. Sales Agency Commission Payment
- Prepare monthly commission payable to sales agent
- Prepare debit and credit notes, issue payments
3. Accounting for Wieland Taiwan Representative Office
- SAP Entry of disbursement transactions
- Arranging transfers of funds to Taiwan Rep Office
- Monitoring of branch profitability to achieve the required level of profitability as established by transfer pricing regulations
- Liaison with Tax consultants in respect to the preparation of Taiwan tax returns
4. Corporate Tax Return
- Support for the preparation of the Corporate Tax Return
- Support for the preparation of the WMS Transfer pricing documentation - Other transactions
5. Submission of Withholding Tax Returns
- Understanding current legislation / requirements in respect to reporting of withholding tax
- Review, analysis and extraction of information concerning withholding tax
- Preparation and submission of withholding tax returns
6. Preparation of Benefits in Kind Schedule to Support Submission of IR8A's
- Understanding current legislation / requirements in respect to reporting of benefits in kind
- Review, analysis and extraction of information concerning benefits in kind
7. Ad-hoc work and projects
- Possess a Polytechnic Diploma in Accounting or equivalent, with at least 3 years of accounts experience
- Proficient in MS office including Word & Excel
- Good team player and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Financial accounting knowledge in FRS preferred
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Health insurance plan: Comprehensive medical benefit plan for employee and dependents.
- Well-being: Variety of social and health-related activities for employees.
- Multicultural environment: Work in a multicultural environment, with colleagues of diversified backgrounds.