Assistant Engineer / Engineer (Facility)
Unleash potential.Copper connects the world. In technologies, such as eMobility, energy and data transfer, refrigeration and air conditioning technology, digitalization and the Internet of Things. And in everything that has yet to be innovated today, but will need copper tomorrow.
- 200 YearsSuccess
5 years to be there
We are a subsidiary of the Wieland Group based in Singapore, with a state-of-the-art cold rolling mill as well as high-performance slitting and milling lines. We offer a broad portfolio of copper and high-performance alloy strips for the Asian customers. You can find further information here: Wieland Singapore.
- Responsible for the day-to-day facility operations which include maintaining uptime, operations of air-conditioning systems, Compressed air, Cooling water, water treatment systems and building services.
- Supervise service vendors and sub-contractors on their periodic preventive maintenance works (Electrical/ mechanical systems, fire safety, gardening works).
- Establish maintenance programs for equipment, machinery, buildings, structures, emergency, utility equipment, safety equipment, etc.
- Troubleshooting of utility services including gas systems to the production equipment.
- Monitor and control maintenance operations to achieve the minimum turn-around time within required quality standards.
- Keep the facility systems running stable, handle emergency events.
- Maintain adequate stock levels of material, parts and equipment within a budget.
- Respond to calls for emergency repairs/ ad hoc complaints.
- Participate and support companywide projects to reduce energy consumption, etc.
- Responsible for safe practices LOTO when executing required task in the plant.
- Maintenance of Fire safety systems and work together with fire safety manager to keep the system running safely.
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechatronics and minimum 5 Yrs experience in maintenance of building management system/ extra low voltage /M&E.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience with equipment installation, commissioning and testing
- Ability to read Electrical diagram, technical manuals for assembly and maintenance works.
- Basic knowledge in Mechanics, Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Knowledge of MS Office is a must, AutoCAD & SAP will be an added advantage
- Strong organizational with project management skills.
- Positive attitude in challenging work environment
- Ability to support during after office hours or on weekends when it is required.
- Works well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good Negotiation skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Health insurance plan: Comprehensive medical benefit plan for employee and dependents.
- Well-being: Variety of social and health-related activities for employees.
- Multicultural environment: Work in a multicultural environment, with colleagues of diversified backgrounds.
Mr. James Yeo