Copper connects the world. In technologies, such as eMobility, energy and data transfer, refrigeration and air conditioning technology, digitalization and the Internet of Things. And in everything that has yet to be innovated today, but will need copper tomorrow.
Wieland stands for diversity and equal opportunities - for this reason, we look forward to receiving individual applications regardless of age, gender, nationality, religion, or ethnic and social background.
- 200 YearsSuccess
5 years to be there
We are a subsidiary of the Wieland Group based in Singapore, with a state-of-the-art cold rolling mill as well as high-performance slitting and milling lines. We offer a broad portfolio of copper and high-performance alloy strips for the Asian customers. You can find further information here: Wieland Singapore.
1. Management of Accounts Payable Disbursement Process
- Invoice Input including with or without PO and forwarder invoices
- Payment processing via manual/auto cheques, telegraphic and interbank transfer
- Monthly GIRO – processing bank direct debit authorization (e.g. property tax, rentals)
- Reconciliation of vendor monthly statement of accounts
- Maintain internal/external relation with regards to disputes and resolution. Follow up on missing invoices and provide payment schedules
- Vendor Credit Application
- Maintain Petty Cash
- Processing of supplier debit credit notes
- Reimbursement of staff expense claim
- Coding and authorisation of credit card expenses
- Meeting deadlines as specified Finance and Controlling Calendar / Timetable
- Ensuring compliance with Wieland Authorisation Policy in all areas
- Ensuring compliance with GST regulations & Gifts and Entertainment Policy
2. AP General ledger Reconciliations & Reporting
- Month-End closing – AP revaluation, Balance Sheet Schedules.
- Reporting on all AP matters, including Aged AP Report
- Accrue for expenses where invoices have not been received from suppliers at time of AP closure
- Review and analysis of expenses to determine if accruals undertaken are correct
4. Support for Annual Year End Accounts
- Liaison with auditors on AP matters
- Preparation of large range of schedules
5. Preparation of Benefits in Kind Schedule to support submission of IR8A's
- Understanding current legislation / requirements in respect to reporting of benefits in kind
- Review, analysis and extraction of information concerning benefits in Kind.
6. Submission of Withholding Tax Returns
- Understanding current legislation / requirements in respect to reporting of withholding tax
- Review, analysis and extraction of information concerning withholding tax
- Preparation and submission of withholding tax returns
7. Financial Accounting Support
- Preparation of Audited Financial Statements in conjuncture with auditors
8. Ad-hoc work and projects
- Possess a Polytechnic Diploma in Accounting or equivalent, with at least 3 years of AR/AP experience
- Proficient in MS office including Word & Excel Good team player and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting datelines
- Financial accounting knowledge in FRS preferred
- Experience with SAP preferred
- Health insurance plan: Comprehensive medical benefit plan for employee and dependents.
- Well-being: Variety of social and health-related activities for employees.
- Multicultural environment: Work in a multicultural environment, with colleagues of diversified backgrounds.