Copper connects the world. In technologies, such as eMobility, energy and data transfer, refrigeration and air conditioning technology, digitalization and the Internet of Things. And in everything that has yet to be innovated today, but will need copper tomorrow.
Wieland stands for diversity and equal opportunities - for this reason, we look forward to receiving individual applications regardless of age, gender, nationality, religion, or ethnic and social background.
- 200 YearsSuccess
5 years to be there
We are a subsidiary of the Wieland Group based in Singapore, with a state-of-the-art cold rolling mill as well as high-performance slitting and milling lines. We offer a broad portfolio of copper and high-performance alloy strips for the Asian customers. You can find further information here: Wieland Singapore.
- Planning, Organizing and controlling the team’s daily Electrical activities and providing the necessary Leadership in order to achieve CPI.
- Using analytical tools and machine down time data to identify root causes and implement effective measures to reduce breakdown occurrence and extended downtime.
- Perform Preventive & Proactive maintenance and monitoring of machines.
- Attend to Equipment breakdowns, Servicing and Troubleshooting of Plant Equipments and Machineries.
- Conducting analysis into failures of machines, exchanging or repairing spare parts, liaising with vendors and ensuring post-repair efficiency.
- Involved in the installation of new Equipment’s during plant expansion.
- Carry out Equipment improvements projects and modifications.
- Assist and support in Spare parts management, procurement and also maintaining minimum spares to reduce breakdown time.
- Familiar with safe work procedures.
- Maintaining and controlling the ISO standards and procedures.
- Responsible for safe practices LOTO when executing required task in the plant.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering and minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Familiar with Automation and Control engineering
- Working experience in Siemens PLC S5 and S7, Siemens drives frequency converters, Siemens Master drives, Micromaster and Sinamics.
- Knowledge of MS Office is a must
- Ability to read complex circuit diagrams
- Basic knowledge in Mechanics, Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Strong personality with a hands-on attitude
- Ability to perform overtime on weekdays & weekends.
- Ability to perform shift work when required.
- On Call Support during and after office hours
- Works well under pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Proficiency in SAP will be an added advantage
- Health insurance plan: Comprehensive medical benefit plan for employee and dependents.
- Well-being: Variety of social and health-related activities for employees.
- Multicultural environment: Work in a multicultural environment, with colleagues of diversified backgrounds.