Customer Service Officer
Potenziale freisetzen.Kupfer verbindet die Welt - in Technologien wie der E-Mobilität, der Energie- und Datenübertragung, der Kälte- und Klimatechnik, der Digitalisierung, dem Internet of Things. Überraschen Sie uns durch Ihr frisches Denken mit neuen Impulsen und gestalten die Welt von morgen. Entdecken Sie dabei zahlreiche Möglichkeiten, Ihre Potenziale freizusetzen.
- 200 JahreErfolg
5 Jahre dabei
Wir sind eine Tochtergesellschaft der Wieland-Gruppe mit Sitz in Singapur und verfügen über ein hochmodernes Kaltwalzwerk sowie leistungsfähige Längsteil- und Fräsanlagen. Für die asiatischen Kunden bieten wir ein breites Portfolio an Bändern aus Kupfer und Hochleistungslegierungen. Weitere Informationen finden Sie unter: Wieland Singapore.
- Renders support to Sales team in response to customers’ RFQ during their absence
- Review of contractual requirements between Wieland and customers.
- Facilitates specification review and quality claims related matters
- Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers utilizing the organization’s internal SAP/mainframe systems and customer purchase orders
- Initiates required action for response to customers’ requests for order changes, including the maintenance of order / customer information files and communicates changes to appropriate personnel / departments
- Ensures that the right materials reach customer at the right place, right time and right quantity
- Compliances to internal controls and Audit requirements when processing orders
- Interfaces with internal departments, Wieland entities and Agents to resolve a variety of order related issues
- Prepares documentation, maintains records, and coordinates logistics for product shipment to customers, vendors and all Wieland facilities
- Schedules and coordinates both Domestic and International freight forwarders transactions
- Prepares Shipping documents as well as completes shipping transactions in appropriate systems
- Coordinates Returned Material Authorization (RMA) process with customers and / or forwarders
- Audits waiting-to-ship list on a daily basis to ensure all invoicing is completed
- Provides freight rates to customers and / or Sales team
- Prepares documents and handles L/C negotiation
- Handles consignment billings and coordinate with Warehouse on end month stock take
- Processes insurance claims for damaged / pilferage cargoes
- Reviews and audit freight bills for billing accuracy and coordinate with Finance / Procurement for purpose of rebilling to customers or vendors
- Participates in transportation – related project teams
- Assists Sales team to achieve inventory reduction and inventory accuracy
- Monitors and assigns work to Customer Service Officers
- Trains, explains tasks, troubleshooting and assists in solution of problems
- Analyzes transactions, corrects records and adjust errors.
- Manages internal and external Audits
- Participates in cross functional meetings / discussions.
- Handles SAP related activities
- Participates and provides expertise as a member of the Customer Service departmental team in relation to system improvements and process re-engineering
- Works with the Wieland entities to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and enhance customer service offerings
- Periodical review of freight charges with forwarders inclusive of FedEx / TNT
- Ensures freight forwarders are selected based on company objectives for cost and delivery
- Formally document new or changed procedures. Update of applicable standard operating procedures accordingly
- Effectively lead cross-functional root cause and corrective action to resolve shipping related issues
- Identifies training needs of new staffs and conduct training
- Prepares periodic and ad hoc reports as and when requested / required
- Undertakes ad hoc assignments
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers
- Cultivates and maintains on-going customers’ relationships
- Documentation management inclusive of departmental records (paper & electronic)
- Provides backup to assigned tasks / internal teams
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Minimum Diploma / Degree
- Preferably minimum of 4 years of customer service experience in Manufacturing industry
- Able to communicate with customers effectively
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good Communication, Interpersonal skills, Problem-solving skill & Conflict Management
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Health insurance plan: Comprehensive medical benefit plan for employee and dependents.
- Well-being: Variety of social and health-related activities for employees.
- Multicultural environment: Work in a multicultural environment, with colleagues of diversified backgrounds.
Mr. James Yeo